Kinetic Recovery Ropes (also known as a snatch ropes or yanker ropes) are designed to stretch, to smoothly transfer the kinetic energy of a recovering vehicle to a vehicle that is stuck. The ability of the rope to stretch is key, and sets the design of a Kinetic Recovery Rope apart from a typical tow rope or tow strap. Daystar's Kinetic Recovery Ropes are designed and built with the express purpose of stretching under load, to provide a smooth and powerful pull. Some key features that set our Kinetic Recovery Ropes apart:
- 100% Double Braid Nylon.
- Abrasion protection in the eyes and on the rope body.
- Optional fiber-lock coating of the exterior in a custom color.
- Up To 30% Elongation Under Load.
Benefits of Using Daystar Products International Kinetic Recovery Ropes over other recovery/tow equipment:
- More Durable and Less Susceptible to Damage from Normal Wear and Tear
- Decreased Shock Loads on Recovery Mouting Points
- Superior Performance Recovering Larger Vehicles With Much Smaller Tow Vehicle
- Superior Performance in Very Low Traction Situations
- Light Weight and Portable
Contact the team at Daystar Today
Daystar has been helping other off roading enthusiasts with their suspension upgrades and lifts for years. Our knowledgeable staff knows exactly what you need to improve your vehicle because we are off-roaders ourselves! Our parts are tested in the workshop as well as on the trail so that we can bring you superior quality at an affordable price. Upgrade your truck, car, UTV or motorcycle today. We give you a lot more for less!