2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD - 2" Lift Kit by Daystar
Daystars Comfort Ride Suspension systems are truly Driven by Design. Comfort Ride kits are specially designed to work with stock suspension components to keep costs down and quality high.
High-density Progressive Polyurethane strut and spring spacers act as isolators to combine moderate amounts of lift without losing the comfortable ride you have come to expect.
In torsion bar applications, re-indexed torsion keys allow you to dial-in the desired amount of lift in order to plus-size tire and wheel packages.
These front lifts are often combined with Daystars Greaseable Super Shackles, add-a-leafs, or blocks and u-bolts to provide complete front and rear kits.
- Torsion Bar Suspension 2 inch Front (Works With Purple; Blue; Brown; and Yellow Factory Torsion Keys)
- 2 inch Rear Blocks w/ U-bolts
- Comfort Ride Suspension Lift Kit
- Includes High-Quality Forged Torsion Keys that Meet of Exceed Factory Specifications
- Does Not Affect Load-Carrying Capacity Easiest Way to Add 20 inch-22 inch Wheels and Increase Ground Clearance
- Lifts Up to 2 inch,Ã‚Â Final Ride Height Depends on Torsion Bar Adjustment, Vehicle Age and Use, and Numerous Other Factors
- 2 Rear Lift via Lift Blocks Includes Front and Rear Lift
- Extended Front Shock Brackets Included
- Verify Factory Torsion Bar Key Color Code Before Ordering
Lift Height: 2.0 Inch
Sold As: Kit
Limited Lifetime Warranty